Greenteletubbie boyos

1. Jazz (GreenTeletubbie)

Expand Collapse

1- What Is your Current Minecraft Username? (Also provide namemc.com link):

GreenTeletubbie > https://namemc.com/profile/GreenTeletubbie.2

2- Do you own any Alternate Accounts, and or use any? (If so please list them):
    I got a whole teletubbie gang which includes YellowTeletubbie, GreenTeletubbie, PurpleTeletubbie (kinda mine), misshoe, swaggyanna + more

3- How active are you ingame?: vv active

4- How active can you be as Staff?: Pretty active

5- When did you join BlackOutMC?: Like 2 days ago

6- How old are you? (Must be 13+)(Admins must be 14+): 15

7- Timezone?: GMT +1

8- Are you able to speak multiple languages?(If so list them):British English, American English, Aussie English (guday mate), lil french (bonjour sa va? Shoot is that it?)

9- Where are you most active on the BlackOutMC Network? (What game types do you play? Do you actively use the forums? Do you enjoy being in game more? Etc..?): I like everything, uh kitpvp wait they don’t have that um well we’ll see a lil secret between u and I .

10- Why do you want to be apart of our team?: Why wouldn’t you want me in your team?? That’s the real question here.

11- What can you bring to our team nobody hasn't already?: Me duh

13- Where have you recently staffed and what did you learn from that server?: nein

14- Are you currently staff on another server?: nope

15- Have you ever been punished on a server? (If so what was the punishment and why): idk maybe find out later on

16- If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?: why do u wanna know wtf weird but anyways I draw, wreck people in badminton and netball and I go gym, I eat sleep and ignore people on snpachat, I think that does it for me.

17- Do you currently have Discord? As well as a working microphone? (Required - Join:https://discord.gg/gtBjJKq): yeah I do Jazz#6478

18- Do you understand with a position as staff you realize players come first.
    : si

19- Do you understand that you can be demoted at any time if we feel your job isn't getting done the way it should be.: duh

20- Is there anything else you care to share with us to help better your chances at getting a spot to try out for a staff position?: nope I think everything is jolly good.

2. TBOAbrupt

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Denied.

3. Austin27

Expand Collapse

Uh yeah, Denied

4. Jazz (GreenTeletubbie)

Expand Collapse

dwdw real one coming soon