Liams Application

1. Liam

Expand Collapse

1- What Is your Current Minecraft Username? (Also provide namemc.com link):
    *YTLiamGamer https://namemc.com/profile/YTLiamGamer.1

2- Do you own any Alternate Accounts, and or use any? (If so please list them):
    *NoHacksJustH4cks (That's the name because i pretend im a hacker on there to catch hackers)

3- How active are you ingame?:
    *I am not active at the moment because i am possibly hacked (It is being taken care of), but if i have staff role i will be much more active.

4- How active can you be as Staff?:
    *I am much more active if I have staff role, I would be on a lot on the weekends, And on weekdays i wont be on in the morning so much but from around 3:30PM to about 9:00PM i will be online.

5- When did you join BlackOutMC?:
    *I joined just a few days ago, because i got a invite from somebody, but i realized it is a really good server so i decided to apply as staff and try and help out.

6- How old are you? (Must be 13+)(Admins must be 14+):
    *I am 12 at the moment, i will be 13 in a few months. (I was told i could apply by the owner because of my age)

7- Timezone?:
    *Eastern (EST)

8- Are you able to speak multiple languages?(If so list them):
    *Only English

9- Where are you most active on the BlackOutMC Network? (What game types do you play? Do you actively use the forums? Do you enjoy being in game more? Etc..?):
    *I will be most active in factions survival type things Etc, but if i get alerts as staff from a different game mode I will definitely go to that person

10- Why do you want to be apart of our team?:
    *I want to be staff because i love helping players and i always wanted to become staff on a real good server.

11- What can you bring to our team nobody hasn't already?:
    *I will help players if they need help doing things, like, if they don't know how to do something like say they don't know how to go to a different game, i will tell them how to, Also i will catch hackers, i have a special way of doing this sometimes, sometimes i catch hackers by getting my alt on and messaging them, "Want to hack with me" And then make sure they hack, then i will ban them with my main account. Also i would moderate chat, for example, say somebody is swearing or keeps spamming in chat, i would tell them to please stop spamming if they are spamming, and if they are swearing or being rude to other players i would tell them to be nice or please dont use that language, If they don't stop i would mute them for the right time for what they are doing. Also i would try to bring good ideas for the server if i get any. If somebody has a hacker report i will message them the link to the hacker reports page.

13- Where have you recently staffed and what did you learn from that server?:
    *SlimeCraft, when i was staff on that server i learned that it is quite hard to be a staff member, but nice to help out, and that you need to really help in order to keep staff role and try to make the server better.

14- Are you currently staff on another server?:
    *I recently left the server i was staff on about a week ago, i also own my own server but it is kinda dead.

15- Have you ever been punished on a server? (If so what was the punishment and why):
    *I have been punished on a server before but it was a mistake because i was strip mining with my friend but the new T-Mod thought we were X-raying, Later i was unbanned because it was a mistake.

16- If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:
    *I like to play basketball and floor hockey at school. Also I make youtube videos.

17- Do you currently have Discord? As well as a working microphone? (Required - Join:https://discord.gg/gtBjJKq):
    *Yes

18- Do you understand with a position as staff you realize players come first.:
    *Yes

19- Do you understand that you can be demoted at any time if we feel your job isn't getting done the way it should be.:
    *definitely

20- Is there anything else you care to share with us to help better your chances at getting a spot to try out for a staff position?:
    *I am applying because i saw something on discord that said this server is looking for more staff members when i joined, I am applying because i love helping other players and moderating minecraft servers, i recently left my last server because the owner did not treat us well so i don't have much to do anymore.

2. Liam

Expand Collapse

Hope i did good. :D

3. TBOAbrupt

Owner
    Staff Member Owner
    Expand Collapse

Denied.